If you are searching for well-established, accredited, professional Photography Schools located in Massachusetts, then Hallmark Institute of Photography is the school for you.
Discover the Hallmark Difference!
Hallmark Institute of Photography’s mission is to successfully educate and graduate professional image makers with the technical, artistic and business skills necessary for success.
Below are some of the many reasons why more and more students are choosing Hallmark as their Photography School today:
- Our proven history—almost 40 years in existence!
- Training by real-life professional photographers and artists
- Up-to-date photographic and digital imaging equipment
- Small class sizes with individual attention
- Unique Dollar-Credits system
- State-of-the-art 50,000 square foot, open-air design Educational Center—including a design lab, a state-of-the art imaging theater, 160 professional imaging workstations, and a massive commercial shooting area, divided into completely accessorized bays and studios
- Guest Lecturer Series, featuring many of the most influential people in the world of photography
- ACCSC national accreditation
Our 10-month (1,400 clock hours) intensive Photography training program provides hands-on real-world instruction. It incorporates the following and more:
- Video and Motion Imaging
- Photography Art & Technique (commercial, portrait, industrial, aerial, event imaging techniques)
- Digital Imaging, and Design & Imaging Arts
- The Business of Photography (Marketing, Management, Personnel, and Finance)
Share your passion for cameras and art with ours, and start your new career as a Photographer at Hallmark today!